Saturday, December 12, 2015

AchieveTheMoment

Did someone say finished?

Dear Readers, that would be the third of many more to come. Let's not dwell on the future right now. Enjoy what we have done. Ahhh, isn't that nice?

Final grades haven't been given yet, so I still wait patiently. I am in no rush whatsoever. Christmas is before us. New Years is around the corner. What can I complain about? Well, I can always complain about myself, but that gets boring, even for me.

The semester of the Fall of 2015 has been full of many good times. I can count with one hand the bad. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful college and amazing people of character to surround myself with. I don't take any of it for granted. It is all because of Him. My age has come to a high enough number for me to say this:

"My life is has too many coincidences to believe in coincidence."
                                                                        ~Missingnomer
Damn! I still got it!

The posts have slowed down because of papers upon papers. Why write extra when I was already breaking my keyboard with essays? But that was in the past; this is now. It is almost five in the morning. Feels good to know I can start doing stupid things like this now. I am going to keep this post short.

God is good.
Therefore, life is good.

Something I learned in my Christian apologetic club.

Merry Christmas, everyone. I love you all. Mom, dad, sister, brother, HanThatWan, grandma, cousins, aunties, uncles, friends, and even professors. Thank you for giving me happiness, fulfillment, and love.

Jesus is our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment